His information is based on a recent study on Green Coffee Beans published in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity journal where a group of 16 adults who used Extract Supplements for 12 weeks. Over the course of the study conducted by the University of Scranton, the research team revealed that the subjects lost an average of 17 pounds each which means that the supplements decreased their overall body fat.
The powerful agent within the extract that has the most benefits is not the caffeine but the chlorogenic acid which increases your metabolism. This aids in your weight loss goals and the best part about green coffee beans extract is it is all natural.
Remember that the extract has a very bitter taste and that's why Dr. Lindsey suggested you take it in the purest form of capsules with none of the added fillers. The bitter taste is because the coffee beans are unroasted.
If you're going to take the extract capsules, and I highly recommend you do, make sure it contains 50% Chlorogenic Acid. This is a big factor in your weight loss goals.
So without further ado... Here's my quick list of the various health benefits of green coffee extract.
- Overall Health - Chlorogenic Acid is a polyphenol that has been shown to neutralize several carcinogenic compounds before they can cause cancer.
- Cardiovascular Health - Chlorogenic Acid has shown positive results for treating hypertension.
- Blood pressure - The Extract inhibits bad cholesterol that can damage the arteries and accelerate atherosclerosis.
- Healthy Blood Sugar Levels - Chlorogenic Acid helps to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Acts as a Powerful Appetite Suppressant - The Extract suppresses the appetite and reduces cravings.
- Boosts Metabolism - The Extract helps increase one's metabolic rate, which increases fat loss and decreases the chance of gaining extra weight. It does not have that jittery feeling you get when you drink regular roasted coffee.
This means a healthier, happier you!